New from Wolf3D: Ready Player Me, cross-game avatar platform for the metaverse
We have been building 3D avatars for 7+ years with one goal in mind – make it as accessible as possible. We achieved just that with Ready Player Me. It lets anyone create a 3D avatar with a selfie, on any device and platform. Join 700+ companies who are integrating Ready Player Me into their apps and games.
Ready Player Me platform offers:
- • Selfie-based avatar creation
- • Full-body and half-body avatar types
- • Cross-platform SDKs for Unity and Unreal Engine 4
- • Mixamo-compatible rigs and support for Apple ARKit
- • 2D renders of avatars in your app or game (perfect for profile pictures or stickers)
- • Over 500 customization options and growing
During period 01.09.2020 - 31.12.2021 Wolf3D is participating in product development grant project EU60282 (167 337,00 EUR). Project name: Ready Player Me platform development. Ready Player Me enables a user to generate a personal avatar from a selfie image and use it in different gaming and virtual applications.